2 eggplant flasks
2 Florina peppers, finely chopped
80 GR. arugula
10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
200 gr. grated feta cheese
150 ml olive oil
1. Wash the eggplants and pierce them with a fork. Bake them on the grill until to soften.
2. Cut them in half and place them on a platter. Press the crumb with a spoon creating a dent in them.
3. In a bowl, add the peppers, arugula, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, olive oil, oregano, salt, pepper and mix.
4. Fill the baked eggplants with the mixture.
5. Garnish with a little balsamico.